Mr. Murder
By: Dean Koontz
Reading this book again was a good reminder as to why it's one of my favorites. I enjoy all the action that is constantly taking place and it makes reading a fun experience. I enjoy the author's style and his descriptions of the events that are taking place. His strong development of the characters makes it easy to grow attached to some of them. The attachment to the characters is weird though because throughout the book he followed the story of two opponents so you have to decide which one to root for. In the beginning I gained sympathy for the clone but after he continues to be evil it becomes harder to side with him. By the end I had completely sided with Marty and his family so I was glad with the outcome of the book.
Although I don't read a lot, Dean Koontz is probably one of my favorite authors. I usually enjoy any book I read by him regardless of my initial thoughts on the book from just reading the cover. I look forward to reading more books by this author in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment