Monday: I will review the alphabet by signing and and spelling words (ie. places, names, etc.). I will also continue to learn my "First 100 Words" from http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/pages-layout/concepts.htm
Tuesday: I will review the alphabet by signing and and spelling words (ie. places, names, etc.). I will also continue to learn my "First 100 Words" from http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/pages-layout/concepts.htm
Wednesday: I will begin recording my product on effectively signing words and continue learning my "First 100 Words.".
Thursday: I will finish the video recording for my product and continue learning my "First 100 Words."
Friday: I will turn in my product and continue learning my "First 100 Words."
The book I am reading this semester is Crazy Love by Francis Chan. I've wanted to read this book for so long and am finally getting around to it. Francis Chan is one of my favorite speakers and I am excited to see how he translates his passion into writing. (And everyone says this book is amazing)
Monday- Wednesday: I studied my alphabet and first 100 words
ReplyDeleteThursday: I studied my first 100 words and recorded/edited my video
Friday: I turned in my product.