Monday, August 18, 2014

Sarah's Week/Book

Sarah's Week of 8/18-8/22

Monday 8/18- research about all 20th century poetry movements
Tuesday 8/19- make timeline (bring in markers/construction paper)
Wednesday 8/20- finish timeline (turn it in TODAY) first PRODUCT!!
Thursday 8/21- choose a movement out of the timeline and start researching poets, pieces and history behind the movement
Friday 8/22- start making an outline about the movement of choice

-I am reading The Quest by Nelson Demille.
It is a historical fiction book about a relic.  It is about finding the Holy Grail in Ethiopia. I love Nelson Demille!!

2 comments:

  1. I love historical fiction! I'm excited to hear about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My week went well. I completed my first product on time. However, I wanted to make a digital copy of my timeline and I did not have time to do that. For next week, I am going to add another product into my contract and create a digital timeline of my 20th century poetry movements. With my digital copy, I am going to add more information along with making it more aesthetically pleasing. I learned a lot of new things about all the poetry movements and I am excited to dive deeper into Confessionalism next week.

    ReplyDelete