Monday, August 18, 2014

Jordan's Week 8/18-8/22 and Book

Monday: Focus on stages 1 and 2 of development in the brain and take the notes
Tuesday: Finish notes and organize chronologically
Wednesday: Start timeline
Thursday: Finish timeline and make it look "pretty"
Friday: Turn in

Book: The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

2 comments:

  1. I've heard this is an excellent book. I look forward to your thoughts on it - maybe I will read it when I hear your opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The work for this week was simple, but interesting and helpful for my project as a whole. The research was easy since I found a website with most of the information I need laid out nice and organized. Once I wrote out all the information, the timeline was fun do by because I organized and made the information "pretty." The timeline was a good starting point for the project.

    ReplyDelete