Monday (8/25): Complete one modern artist page
Tuesday (8/26): " "
Wednesday (8/27): " "
Thursday (8/28): " "
Friday (8/29): " " - Total of five modern artists page should be completed by Friday afternoon
*Read my choice book everyday for 20 minutes.
Tuesday (8/26): " "
Wednesday (8/27): " "
Thursday (8/28): " "
Friday (8/29): " " - Total of five modern artists page should be completed by Friday afternoon
*Read my choice book everyday for 20 minutes.
*I am changing my book to "The Power of Habits."
ReplyDeleteThe book covers why habits exist and how we can change our habits. It also gives examples of habits of successful people and companies, like Proctor and Gamble. I am excited!
I was overall pretty happy with this week and what I accomplished in my project. I am really liking what I am studying and finding modern art interesting. I really want to read more of my book. I didn't read everyday like I wanted to but I just need to make reading a priority because my book is fascinating.
ReplyDelete