Monday- No SCHOOL!! (:
Tuesday(9/2)- Write my first book blog post.
Wednesday(9/3)- I need to go back and do my work cited pages for my first and second products. They will almost be the same.
Thursday(9/4)- Make my digital timeline (third product) today. The work cited page for my third product will be the exact same as my work cited page for my first product since it is just a digital copy of it.
Friday(9/5)- Turn in my digital copy of the timeline. Respond to my week and write a second book response if time allows.
I finished my digital timeline and learned some new information about how each of the movements relate. Basically, each movement is a reaction the the previous movement(s). Poetry is like a ripple affect because each ripple is a product of the last. However this week went very fast and I still need to finish my book response and my bibliographies. Bibliographies always take longer than I allot for. I need to work on them over the weekend to get it done.
ReplyDelete