Jordan's Week 9/8-9/12
Mon: research basics
Tues: " "
Wed: categorize stimuli and responses
Thurs: " "
Fri: plan what to do over weekend to turn in on Monday
This week has been good and bad for many reasons. I have been overwhelmed with the three-inch ACT book, three children three days, and three sick people at my house. I feel like I had so much homework every day, I stayed home to do it, yet I still felt behind. I thought I got more done than I actually did in this class. But...it's Friday! And I made it...almost. This week has also had good things, don't worry Ms. Bolton. I've had some nice quiet time with the Lord refreshing my energy and perspectives on things, I got a good grade on my econ quiz, and today is the Brookwood game! So yay! Concerning this class, I got some research done this week at school. A lot of time was spent just figuring out how to search the info and finding informative sources, so I didn't get a lot of factual research done. Since my product is due Monday, I have a lot to do this weekend.
This week has been good and bad for many reasons. I have been overwhelmed with the three-inch ACT book, three children three days, and three sick people at my house. I feel like I had so much homework every day, I stayed home to do it, yet I still felt behind. I thought I got more done than I actually did in this class. But...it's Friday! And I made it...almost. This week has also had good things, don't worry Ms. Bolton. I've had some nice quiet time with the Lord refreshing my energy and perspectives on things, I got a good grade on my econ quiz, and today is the Brookwood game! So yay!
ReplyDeleteConcerning this class, I got some research done this week at school. A lot of time was spent just figuring out how to search the info and finding informative sources, so I didn't get a lot of factual research done. Since my product is due Monday, I have a lot to do this weekend.