Mr. Murder
By: Dean Koontz
I read this book because I had read it before a long time ago and remembered that it was very entertaining so I figured it would be worth another read. Mr. Murder was an exciting novel the second time around too. It follows an assassin who was cloned from a writer that does not know about the assassin's existance. The assassin has no knowledge of his past or who he is and begins to feel a strong desire to be someone. His desire inexplicably draws him towards Marty Stillwater, who he is cloned from. The whole book follows his adventure as he tries to kill and replace Marty Stillwater.
I have not read a lot of books since entering high school but this book served as a good reminder that reading can be fun. A lot of the required books for classes can be boring so it was nice to be able to pick my own book to read.
No comments:
Post a Comment