Monday, October 20, 2014

Sarah's Week (10/20-10/24)

Monday (10/20)- Finish reading The Bell Jar
Tuesday (1021)- Copy annotations from the book onto a google doc.  I had a project due last week of highlighting and annotating major themes a piece of Sylvia Plath's work.  But since I took on reading her book instead of a poem it has taken me longer than I allotted to annotate.  I have annotated and written notes in the margins.
Wednesday (10/22)- Continue work from Tuesday.
Thursday (10/23)- Continue annotating.
Friday (10/24)- Begin to construct a poem using her themes and styles.

1 comment:

  1. Since homecoming and craziness got me off track last week, I did not finish my poem in time to turn it in on Monday. I took on a larger task of reading Plath's novel and writing about the themes and symbols. I need to postpone my poem to later this week. However, I did get a lot done this week.

    ReplyDelete